Optionen
#662 - February 02, 2011 Help Technical Rules about pressure system not PED
Dastardly Offline
Junior-Mitglied
Hi all,

i'm italian engineer and I need some help to find and know the technical rules abour pressure systems that not involved in the Directive 97/23/EC (PED).
One of my important client must install a pressure system in a industry plant at Göttingen.

Anyone can help me to know which is the Institute of Government
or other Safety Agency that is following the installation and examination project of this type o pressure system in the area of Göttingen?

The pressure system is a energy recovery plant, substancially made of a 3 heat exchanger and pipes with cold water at 95 °C and max pressure about 4 bar.
The same plant is installed in Italy and it's comply to the national rules about pressure systems not in PED area, is the same national rules about heat gas boilers over 35 kW of heat power.

Anyone can post some link about Safety Institute for pressure systems in the area of Gottingen?

Thank a lot to any help!
Sorry for my bad english.

Dastardly
hoch
#663 - February 03, 2011 Re: Help Technical Rules about pressure system not PED [Re: Dastardly]
Die Redaktion Offline
Mitglied
If the pressure vessel not in scope of PED, only the owner of the plant (where pressure vessel is installed) is responsible for safety (installation and operation). Approval and examination/certification by covernment or other inspection bodies is not required. The german rules is "Betriebssicherheitsverordnung" (BetrsichV). see: http://osha.europa.eu/fop/germany/de/docs/legislation/betrsichv_englisch.pdf
hoch

Moderator:  Die Redaktion